Saturday, July 21, 2007

"A Photo from North Dakota...."

As some of you know, I correspond via email with Jonathan and Maniphone Haug, who moved from our neighborhood (after Jonathan finished his residency), to Jonathan's hometown in North Dakota. On occasion, we get to see them (YEA!) when they come to Madison, which I'm told, will happen again in September. :)

I received an email from Jonathan today and found the attached photograph of the dresser he is making (from scratch!!!) for Maniphone. He truly is a gifted wood worker.........don't all of you agree? :) I finally decided, after seeing this photo, that I had to try to include some of the photos I receive from them, and with Don's help, I now know how to do that. :) Please feel free to comment on his work. :)

1 comment:

Maniphone said...

I totally agree with you, Michael! And I cannot wait to use it!