Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Now, A Word From Our......"

No, just kidding, but I wanted to post this photo of these DELICIOUS Scones that I baked yesterday. They were part of a Christmas gift from Don's sister, Bonnie, and brother in law, Eugene. I LOVE SCONES!!!! They came out of the oven and I "impatiently" waited until they cooled down a bit before breaking off a piece from one........I was in heaven. Did I tell you I LOVE SCONES? ;) I stretched out eating the remainder of that scone for the rest of the day, enjoying every bit of it, but I did treat myself with another entire scone after dinner. They won't last long enough.......sigh. ;)


Many, Many Thanks to Bonnie and Eugene! "The Way To A Man's Heart......." What's with me and these old sayings???? ;)

4 comments:

Maniphone said...

Could you send some through the internet. Yummy! I love scones too!

Molly Bee said...

Yum! I'll be right over for tea! I have a great recipe for Cranberry Orange scones if you'd like it!

dc said...

Ohh, be still my heart! They sure look yummy. Wait till you see my post that I plan to do today or tomorrow. You will be drooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarenInTheWoods said...

Yummm too tempting!

Along with a mug of coffee and dollop of french vanilla creamer, you would have me at your table in a flash!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/