Monday, April 14, 2008

"Potential "Chicken Ranchers"...!"

Barb and Geoff came over last Saturday to check out our chicken coop. They are contemplating having a small flock (Madisonians can have 4 hens in the city) at their house. They also took a look at our greenhouse. I suggested they get a greenhouse and use it for dual purposes, growing plants AND housing chickens. I don't think that idea flew too far. :)


Barb also has a blog (http://barbathome.blogspot.com/) that you might want to check out. Notice the camera in her hand? She, too, practically goes no where without it, the same as Don and I, for we NEED photos for our blogs!!!! LOL


Taking a photo of the interior.......


Who knows what I was saying......although, I'm sure it had something to do with the chickens or their coop... :)


We were fortunate that they had time to "hang out" for a time with me on the deck, while Don was working on the bikes. I'd saved up another batch of magazines for them....Mother Earth news, Countryside, Backyard Poultry, and a greenhouse catalog for them to peruse.

No comments: