Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Sorting Looper Stash......"


While trying to organize some of my weaving materials, I figured it was time to really go through my looper stash and find out what colors I have. I had several bags "stashed" in a couple of places, but truly did not know how many colors, nor how much of each color, I had.......so, it was time to sort them out.

After including the few batches that I dyed recently, it seems I have 20 colors of loopers. I should guess they will provide me with a couple of nice multicolored rugs, don't you? ;)

Here is a close up which gives you some idea as to how rich some of the colors are. Due to the variety of thicknesses of the loopers, I think I will chain them as I had done previously, plus it will be easier to accomplish a color sequence, too, since I can chain them up prior to need.........


1 comment:

Nan said...

Nice colors! Do you include the waste yarn that you have between socks?