Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Sheep and Wool Festival Purchases......"


Last Friday, I drove over to Jefferson, WI, to attend the annual Sheep and Wool Festival, which is held at the Jefferson County Fair grounds. I go every year, sometimes taking some sort of fiber class, or just going to check out the vendors to see what I "must" have. This year was a vendor year. I knew that Sara and Hans, of Woolgatherer's Weaving Shop, Fond du Lac, WI, would have a booth in one of the vendors buildings, and I wanted to stock up on some more colors of the 100% mercerized cotton that I have been using to weave towels from, so drove over early Friday, to make sure I would have "first dibs" on a good selection. The photo below shows my purchases. The colors are fantastic!


This is my full stock of "Lunatic Fringe" 10/2, 100% mercerized cotton. These will make some great combinations of colors for some kitchen towels.


2 comments:

Nan said...

nice colors! can't wait to see the towels!

dc said...

Oh, the colors just look yummy!