Monday, February 22, 2010

"Fat Tuesday......."

Don and I met Barb and Geoff at Dardanelles, on Monroe Street, for dinner last Tuesday. It was a Mardi Gras celebration with live music performed by the Prairie Bayou Cajun Band. Don's acupuncturist is the guitar player in the band, and that is how we knew about the performance/celebration.

Here is Barb in her boa and beads.


I look so pensive for some reason. I must have been saying something profound, as Geoff looks to be listening carefully. ;)


Don with his HUGE dessert!


The Prairie Bayou Cajun Band.


A few people took to the floor who knew what they were doing. ;)

We had a very nice time. Good friends, good food, and good entertainment.....a winning combination! :)

1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

Looks like fun! I LOVES me some Cajun music! And dessert. Looks like a win/win to me!