Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Abigail's Baptism....."

My Granddaughter Abigail was baptized on Sunday, January 23, 2010. I did not go over to MI for the ceremony but Julie, my daughter in law, sent photos of the event.

This is Abigail being held by her Dad, Patrick, my eldest son. I haven't seen her in person since last November and she has changed quite a bit.


Patrick, Julie, Abigail, and the priest, Father Larry.


My youngest son, Sean, who is Abigail's Godfather, and Rachel, Julie's sister, who is Godmother.


The family group photo. Back row (l to r): Sean, Julie's Grandmother, Elfrieda, Julie's brothers Mark and John. Front row (l to r): Julie's Dad, Jim, and her mother, Charlene, Rachel holding Abigail, Julie, and Patrick.


The 4 generations of the family women.....Abigail's Great Grandmother Elfrieda, Grandmother Charlene, Mother Julie, holding Abigail, and Aunt Rachel. Rachel will be adding to the number of women in the family, too, as she is expecting a little girl in a number of months.


1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

OMG! She is adorable!!!!