Monday, December 14, 2009

"Let the Playing Begin!"

As mentioned in the last post, Christin and Andy are our "big kids". I must say, they enjoyed the new snow thoroughly.......it was great packing snow! Perfect for snow balls.....of ALL sizes! ;)


They each got as good as they gave, too........


Keeping the ever watchful eye on their opponent...........


While another younger "kid" looks on and learns defense and offense tactics.


AND form......can't forget form!


After the snowballs came the physical contact part of the sport.........Snow Wrestling!


I've no photographic documentation as to who won the contest......I think it may have been a draw (I, being male, I feel obliged to say that to save Andy's self respect). ;) Truthfully, I really do not know how the contest turned out......I was busy shoveling our driveway, thankfully, with the help of Rob and Lonny!

No comments: