Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Sunday continued......"

Somehow, I overlooked this photo yesterday. This shows Don in position, although the sides will be lower when attached.


Andy and Benjamin stopped by to chat with Lonny, Don, and me, after their run.


"All this running has made me a little sleepy".


Andy and Benjamin........


"I know to look directly at the camera".........


"Are you talking to me or just about me again?"


"Hello Copper! Now stay still so I can grab that ear........"


Small, medium, and large........

3 comments:

Maniphone said...

You are so funny! Thanks for taking pictures of Benjamin! It's so nice to see him grow. He's so adorable. Tell his parents that for me since they neglect to update their blog :) I'm also jealous of the BEAUTIFUL weather! We're still above water.

Travis said...

That Benjamin sure is a looker! Tell Andy and Angela we say "hi". I am still trying to figure out how Don is going to get in and out of his contraption once the sides are velcroed down. I'm sure it will take some contorting.
Sara

Molly Bee said...

Awww! I love the small medium large photo. Give Copper a snog for me!