Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Saturday at Canoecoppia....."

While attending Canoecoppia, the canoe/kayak show at the Allaint Energy Center, we ran into Whitney, who used to live next door to Don (in Rob's house). Whitney is the daughter of Darren, who owns Rutabaga's, the canoe/kayak shop which sponsors and organizes the show. I have known her for almost 6 years.....hard to believe that she is going to be a senior at Brigham Young University next year.


My sister, Sandy, getting fitted with a PFD (Personal Flotation Device). She was quite concerned with having anyone help her. She gets embarrassed easily because of what genetics have amply endowed her with.......


Thankfully, the guy helping her put her at ease with "I've heard and seen everything....". Which I'm sure he has. ;)

1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

Oooo! I wanted to go to this so badly, but I knew if I did, I'd come home with a kayak. While I believe in economic stimulation, I just stimulated it to the point of it's passing out in Florida so I stayed away. Buy anything?