Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"One Down, Another to Go......"

Krista stopped by the other day to visit. During the multi-subjected conversation, it worked well to give her one of the baby blankets that I had knitted for Jacob's and her "soon to be born" twins. I have the 2nd blanket about 1/3 of the way done, but that will be finished and given soon. The twins aren't due until the end of May or the beginning of June.


This all came about because of the little bag near her foot. She, too, is knitting a baby blanket, which came up in conversation, asking me what I was working on. The conversations direction took me to being able to give the finished blanket earlier than I expected to do, and now takes away the indecision of when to get the gifts to them, prior to the babies arrival. :)

No comments: