Monday, April 16, 2012

"The American Classic....The Canned Ham Travel Trailer"

I have always had a fondness for these little camping trailers. Small as they are, they had everything...well, most everything, rarely was there a bathroom in them, but there are "after market" options to help with that. ;)


Thanks to Karen, of KarenInTheWoods fame, http://kareninthewoods.com , who sent me a link about a newer version of the American Classic, although this "new version" comes from France.


The link Karen sent me was in French, but I had it translated into English using Google. I think those of you are interested in trailer camping may find this very interesting. I found it pretty amazing myself. ;)

Click on 3X of its menu bar to see photos and/or some videos featuring the camper.....

5 comments:

aadi said...

nice post.
dude ranch vacation

Barb said...

That is so cool! Geoff and I may need one if our house sells before we find a new one. :)

dc said...

wonder what they cost and if you can get them in US?

Jeanne Engle said...

I'm sending this link to Rick - he's sure to drool over this new type of "canned ham."

Unknown said...

How much does it coast to buy