Thursday, October 20, 2011

"The Gloaming......"


Abigail finished riding earlier than Julie, so while Patrick took care of getting the horse unsaddled and put back into his pasture, Abigail and I walked to back of the house.


This little swing called out to us, so Abigail enjoyed some time on it as we waited for her parents. After swinging, I placed her on the trampoline where she had a great time, too, especially after Julie joined us and climbed aboard to jump with her. Grandpa kept his feet on the ground......although there was a time back in the day............ ;)


The sunset was gorgeous......and I love the word "gloaming". I think it evokes a special meaning to this time of day and , well, I just like it. :)


I was able to get a better view and photo of the foal while it nursed. As you can see, this is the 3rd pasture with horses in it. I don't know how many horses are at the stable total, but a good number for sure.

Tomorrow: my final photos of my Michigan visit.

No comments: