Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"The Farm/Art DTour......"


I'm trying out a new layout for my blog.....click on the photo of todays entry and another window will appear with the entire post.

As I mentioned yesterday, there was something for everyone, but not everyone would enjoy each installation. That said, in the next few posts, I'll take you through most of the tour......

"Breathing Room" by Laura Annis, Baraboo, WI and Alexis Ortiz-Duarte, Chicago, IL


"Farm Form" by Reedsburg FFA


One of the beautiful views seen during our drive along the tour.....


Some of the vistas were truly spectacular.......


"Wayfinder" by Terrence Campagna, Detroit, MI


"Boots" by Chris Lutter, Puppet Farm Arts, Minneapolis, MN


"Collie in Control" by Rodney and Tim Seamans, Carolyne and Jan Aslaksen

Farm/Art DTour to be continued....

2 comments:

Maniphone said...

Pretty cool show!

Nigel Block said...

I agree with you. Cool show!! my real dream is to live is a place like that. I wanna be a cowboy, a farm boy where life is more simple yet all you need to be alive is there.