Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Ambition in the Hood....."

Bridget and Tracie were VERY ambitious last weekend. They took on the challenge of cleaning out and organizing their backyard shed. Bridget has been so busy with Veterinary School, working long hours on various rotations, and being on call, but finally has one that is "normal" working hours and weekends off. So what does she do on her first day off in weeks? Work all day cleaning out the shed! See what I mean about ambition?


I, on the other hand, have every day off, and have been making Copper sourdough peanut butter or sourdough cheese treats. I figure I have the sourdough starter and time, why not? I wouldn't really call it ambitious, but the photos worked into today's posting, so I worked that angle. ;)

This is a batch of cheese treats, cut and ready to go into the oven.


Treats baked and cooling. Some of these went to Maggie, our new neighbors Jamie and Zack's dog, as a "welcome to the neighborhood" gift, and I also give them to Ginger and Cheyenne, Bridget and Tracie's dogs, too, when I see them out in the backyard.


No comments: