Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Saturday's Bike Ride....."

Don and I rode over to the Atwood Street Fair on Saturday. We got to listen to some really good live bands. My favorite was VO5 who did things from the 70's........dressed appropriately, of course! :)

I have no clue as to why this person was dressed as a banana, but she was advertising something.


Next stop was Tenny Park Locks. The wind was so strong that the kite skiers and wind surfers were practically flying across the water....except for this guy who must have been new to the sport as he was taking it pretty easy, not catching the full force of the wind.


You can see by the waves how strong the wind was that day.


Don Pato wore me out that day. I sat down and told him I needed to head home.....by the shortest route. :) The boy was feeling his oats and even took a lone ride on Sunday.

2 comments:

Maniphone said...

That's a pretty good and LONG ride. Congrats, Michael!

Molly Bee said...

Tell the truth. That's you in the banana suit isn't it?