Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"Last Thursday and Friday....."

I took this photo of last Thursday's sunrise. The old adage of "Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning!", was a true one that day. The sun disappeared soon afterwards and it rained a good portion of the rest of the day.


On Friday morning, Charlie and I took Jillian and Copper to the Verona Dog Park. (I remembered to take along my camera for Sherry, Charlies Mom.) Here Charlie is holding both of the girls collars so that I could take this shot. :) Sitting for a photo is NOT what Jillian feels obliged to do at the park. ;)


I managed to get all 3 in this photo, purely by chance.


Charlie talking to another Weimaraner owner........


Copper being patient (and catching a much needed rest).....


Ahhhhhhhh......water never before tasted so good!


Treat??? Jillian is getting a treat?

1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

I love it when dogs drink from sports bottles! Copper looks like such a good pup!I take Bentley to the little dog park over behind the Verona Library. If I took him to the big park, I'd never see him again! Coming when he's called is not one of his strong suits once his nose starts leading him astray!