Monday, November 19, 2007

Back Home from Michigan...."

The reason I did not post last week was that I spent all of last week in Michigan, leaving Monday and coming home on Friday. My Dad was in the hospital for about a week and is now in rehab for an unspecified amount of time. Things are kind of "up in the air", so we have to play everything by ear.

Don and I have had a busy weekend. We went to a movie on Saturday afternoon...."Across the Universe". EXCELLENT movie!!! That same night, we had tickets for the Cirque Du Soleil performance of "Saltimbanco". VERY enjoyable! And Sunday, we worked outside. Don was on the roof, blowing leaves from the gutters, flushing the downspouts and then washing down the deck, while I worked in the garage, rearranging it to move the mower to the back and the snow blower to the front for easy access, "just in case". :) I'll have 1 more day of leaf raking/blowing, then should be finished for the season.

No comments: