Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Towel Re-started....."

After re-winding and re-tying the warp, and after weaving the header in, I began once again on the towel. So far, I have about 16" woven, which includes the 3 shades of blue stripe sequence. The pattern gives 4 variations for stripes on the towels, and I plan to try all 4. To complete this 1st towel, I weave 9" more of natural yarn, then another stripe sequence, and end the towel with 8" of the natural again. (double click on the photo for a larger view of the towel)


Everything (knock on wood) seems to be going along quite well now. I hope that trend continues. ;)

1 comment:

Harry said...

Hi Mike, I'd like to discuss use of one of your blog photos on another website. Please e-mail me at whenilk38@gmail.com.
BTW - Nice work on the towel. I've done a lot of cross stitch, but never have tried weaving. It looks like a good hobby.