Monday, December 27, 2010

"Early Michigan Christmas......."

Abigail helped Patrick open his box of hand knitted gifts from me. He received several pair of hand cranked/hand dyed socks, plus a pair of felted clogs, which he is showing Abigail in this photo.


Julie received a hand knitted shrug, but this was actually her birthday gift. The vest I had knitted her for her birthday in September, didn't fit her (I knitted it too large!), so this was to replace the original gift.


Next Abigail helped open Julie's box of more hand knitted gifts. She, too, received several pair of hand cranked/hand dyed socks, plus ..........


Another style of shrug.


Here she is modeling it. I was very pleased to see her when she got home from work (she left before I went into the house in the mornings from the "guest house") that she had worn both shrugs to work, one on Thursday and the other on Friday. I felt very complimented!


Abigail being silly......


This was either the last bottle that Abigail had, or next to the last.....she no longer has a bottle before bed, but is a "sippy" cup girl from now on. :)

More from my Michigan visit tomorrow......

No comments: