Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Sean and Traverse City....."

While up visiting Patrick, Julie, and Abigail, I also drove up to Traverse City to see Sean for a day. I took one of his Christmas presents along and had him open it when I arrived at his apartment. No, the cat did not open the end of the wrapping..... ;)


The newest addition to his life........


Poor Sean has never been able to give a sincere smile on cue. This is the looper rug I wove for him.


We drove up in the hills overlooking TC to check out a condo subdivision that I have seen advertised online. This one has only been shown as a drawing, so was nice to see fully built.


The view of West Bay from the subdivision.......


Another model of condos.......


A closer view of that model. This one, I believe, is a little too large (built into the side of the hill and has 3 levels) and is definitely out of our price range. I believe there is a smaller version. Cute, eh?


More with Sean tomorrow......

No comments: