Monday, March 1, 2010

"Dyed and Knitted Sock Blank Tubes....."

I had posted this photo earlier of this dyed sock blank tube that I had knitted on the NZAK. I do so again for easy comparison.

Before......


During.....


After.......the knitting of the sock is complete, but the toes need to be "kitchenered" together (64 needle cylinder).


This is a sock blank tube that I had dyed and wound onto a paper towel cardboard center, ready to be knitted.


The resulting pair of socks from that ball of yarn (prior to kitchenering, 64 needle cylinder).


Knitting a sock blank tube on my NZAK......


The dyed sock blank tube, ready to be wound onto a cardboard tube and knitted into a pair of socks.



1 comment:

Janice Zindel said...

Love the results of your dyed sock blanks! Each pair if totally original!