Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Gathering On Rob's Deck....."

On one of the really warmer days last week, some of us dropped over to Rob's house to enjoy his deck and view......his deck faces the bike path.

Benjamin, being his cute little self, with Mom Angela.


Angela with daughter, Becca.....until I was able to gain a hold of her. I mean Becca! :)


Benjamin's eyewear fashion statement........


Benjamin pointing out his little sister to me.


Mine at last! :) I hadn't been able to hold babies for many a year, but the neighbors have been changing all of that in the past year or so. ;)


Papa Andy, Uncle Rob, and me with Becca. (By the way, Becca is wearing one of my knitted/dyed hats)


2 comments:

Molly Bee said...

OMGosh! What a cutie the little one is!I hope you do come on Sunday. Talk about little kid cuteness overload!

Barb said...

Of course she's wearing one of your hats! What else?? I'm pleased to see that Benjamin is smiling at his little sister... ;)