Monday, January 21, 2008

"Weaving ......"

The sun was bright and beautiful on Saturday when I sat down to weave, and Don couldn't pass up taking photos with the wonderful light streaming in the front windows. I am weaving a "faux" headboard for above our bed.


From another view..... Notice Squawkers McCaw in the background. Zack, our Red Sided Eclectus Parrot, is pretty interested in listening to Squawkers talk....


Don getting creative with the camera.....


Copper enjoying the bright sun, too. She keeps me company when I weave. Zack also enjoys having me in the front room to weave, as he then is allowed out onto the play stand of his cage. Zack is also becoming more vocal and less shy around us. He will actually talk to us sometimes, although still at his best when we are in another room. He is a non-stop chatter then.



1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Michael,

The "headboard" is lovely! I assume we will see a picture of it installed at some point. I'm writing mostly just to let you know that I read your blog every day and enjoy it thoroughly. Thanks for keeping it going.

Barb