Friday, August 31, 2012

"Sourdough Garlic Toast......."

Sourdough Garlic Toast has become one of my "staples" for Friday night happy hours.  I thought I'd take a few photos of the pre-toasting process.   ;)

Baked that morning, fresh loaves are sliced (hopefully uniformly thin).   ;)


The slices are laid out on baking sheets and brushed with melted butter.....


After the pieces are buttered, garlic salt is then sprinkled over the slices, then pans are slid into the oven.


And that is where my photo documentary ends.  People had arrived for happy hour before the process was finished and I was in a hurry to get it out to the deck.  Nothing better than warm garlic toast straight from the oven!   ;)  Come join us and try some.........

1 comment:

dc said...

Looks yummy, And I will take you up on that invitation one day!!! Won't you be surprised.