Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Bike and Beans....."

Besides it being Lonny's birthday this weekend, he also got a new bike a few weeks ago. He brought it up on the deck to give Don and I a closer look. Here he is proudly posing alongside his new beauty, with Jillian patiently waiting on leash. :)


Rob came out to inspect the new bike, too. It has disk brakes, an interior gear box (no derailer) which allows gears to be changed without pedaling, a stainless steel chain, and other options/features that are unusual for a bike (this means I don't understand them). ;)


Copper came over to check it out, too. I think she was taking her cues from Rob on what to look at......


And our quickly growing snap bean plants in the Aero Garden. I've had to move the light up 3 notches very quickly as beans are fast growers. I'm sure it won't be long before we'll see some blossoms.

No comments: