Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"And More!"

Jim with wife Gunda, and Sam, who lives down the hill across the street from Elspeth.


Tim and Amy's 3 meet Jillian. With Lilly in the front, Sam behind her, Amy encouraging Alex, me, Jillian, and Lonny.


Another view.......Lonny, Lilly, Sam petting Jillian, Amy, and Alex. This photo concludes our happy hour from last Friday. The last 2 photos are of my daughter in law.......


A self taken photo of Julie in the sweater I hand spun, hand dyed, and knit for her. As many of you know, Patrick and Julie are expecting their first child in November.....OUR 1st Grandchild!!! They found out last Monday that the baby is a girl. :) This photo was taken before I was told about the baby.....she was 10 weeks along.

Here is Julie at 20 weeks.....the day they found out the baby is a girl.

1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

Congratulations Grandpa! I'll bet the mass production of hand knit pink baby clothes has commenced!