Sunday, June 22, 2008

"A New, Mean Machine, in the Hood!"

Jeanan has bought herself a new moped/scooter. She was bit hesitant her first time out on it, but that didn't last long at all. :) She will soon become a familiar sight buzzing by (after, of course, buying a helmet!). :)


A couple of us got to try it out. I have wanted one for years, but so far, only look at them from afar. I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't as "large looking" on it as I'd anticipated. I'm sure I could find one that would be a perfect fit! :)


Don, who has always been against my having one.....went for a ride on it, too. He admitted that he had enjoyed his ride, too. :)


Really enjoyed it!!!


Meanwhile, back attending the "animals"....Charlie had to keep an eye on Lonny and Rob. Oh, and, of course, Jillian and Bobaloo. :)


It isn't normal for me to write a blog entry on a weekend, but since I will be off line for a few days, I decided to go ahead and write one. Later..... :)

No comments: