Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Union Terrace....."

How strange to see Union Terrace void of chairs/tables/multitudes of people sitting/talking/having a good time. It is such a vital part of university activity during warmer weather. Behind me is the "band shell", where live music is performed many a night.


Don sitting on one of the picnic tables that usually are along the shoreline of the terrace. During warmer weather, the space they are now occupying is filled with the "special" university chairs/tables painted yellow, orange, and green.


What a spectacular view from the terrace. Easy to understand why it is such a popular place to come and be social, eh? :)

1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

I just went to the Terrace last autumn for the first time. I came home with a stiff neck from all the people watching. Something tells me it's going to be one of my favorite places this coming summer. Summer is coming,,,right?