Thursday, May 15, 2014

"More Tonic......"

I had to make more of the Honey, Ginger, and Lemon tonic this morning.  I only have a few dregs left in the refrigerated quart.  We had picked up our organic ingredients yesterday while in Traverse City on errands, so this morning it was time to make more.

I wasn't sure if I had enough for 2 quarts again or if I would be using a quart jar and a pint jar, but thankfully, I have enough ingredients to make 2 full quarts.  Now it needs to steep at least 24 hours before using it.  I think I might add small, honey infused pieces of the left over sliced lemon and sliced ginger from the depleted quart of tonic when I make smoothies.  It certainly couldn't hurt and might actually be good for me.  ;)




1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

That looks GOOD!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Karen and Steve
(Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*