Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Movers Come Today....."

Don received a call yesterday from the person who made the arrangements for our move from Madison ("supposedly" I did, too, but had nothing on the answering machine).  She told him that the movers would be delivering "our goods" today and be here between noon and 2.  That works out very well because that will give me time to drive Copper to Patrick, Julie, and Abigail's this morning and be home with plenty of time to spare.  It will be easier on her as well as me.  This way I don't have to worry about her slipping outside and wandering off exploring without me knowing about it.
Hopefully, I'll remember to get photos of the "move in".  Wish us luck!  ;)

2 comments:

Janice Zindel said...

Photos for Don, and us, too. Camera around your neck, or camera/phone in a pocket. Have fun directing "traffic!"

Bernard said...

I hope it all went well, Mike. I just went through the same thing just a month ago, so I can empathize.