Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Rob's Birthday/Happy Hour...."

Happy Hour just happened to coincide with Friday being Rob's birthday, too, so a party was planned. :)

From left to right are: Mary, Made', Rob's brother Todd, Andy, Christina, Rob, Theron, and Javon.


Again from left to right are: me, Rob's sister Laura, Chuck, Gary, Mary, and Made', with Andy and Javon slightly in the photo.


Rob blowing out his candles on his birthday cake and "wishing".......as Mary and Made' look on.


I must admit that I was a little bit "naughty" with knitting Rob a birthday present. Rob with Susan in the background.


I knit Rob a "Willie Warmer"!!! As you can see by the laughter, it was quite fun when he opened the wrappings and discovered what they held. ;)


Did I embarrass him? Not at all! He immediately went home to try it on and come back to model it for us.....NOT!!!! ;)


Rob's sisters (L to R): Laura, Julie, with me.


And of course, how could we have a happy hour OR a birthday party on the deck without Benjamin (with Dad Andy).

A good time was had by all. We broke up fairly quickly as a thunder/lightening storm was imminent.

No comments: