Sunday, July 19, 2015

"Last Nights Gathering....."

Don and I were invited to an annual summer party, hosted by PK, whom we met at a party we attended on Fathers Day. It is held at his summer home, located northwest of Honor, MI. It is a somewhat "unusual" summer home, to say the least. It sits next to a pond, which I "think" is manmade, although I am not sure about that.


PK has a beautiful garden next to the house, which he has to protect from the deer with electric fencing, which thankfully, was turned off for the party so we could wander amongst the flowers. :)



Don on the left, PK on the right, with a young man in the middle, whom I did not meet.






Here is a view of the lake......


I met and chatted with several very nice people, plus got to catch up with a few of our neighbors who were also in attendance. A nice time was had by all. :)

1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

Wow! Very pretty gardens and ponds. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you in Madison!