Thursday, July 9, 2015

"The Chicken Whisperer......"

Part of Dons routine in the morning, and also various times during the day, is to go into the chicken run and "bond" with the girls. He is my "Chicken Whisperer"! I went out this morning but had just missed one of them on his shoulder.....but I do have one from a couple of weeks ago. :)


This photo begins this mornings photo session. :) Yesterday, I managed to find a few "left over/picked over" impatiens that I repotted and set along the front side of the coop/run. Hopefully, with some TLC they will thrive.






It will be interesting to see how many of the girls continue this practice of perching on him as they grow and become "larger". :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Do the girls have names? Does Don have special chicken clothes "just in case"?

Molly Bee said...

So jealous! I'd love to have chickens! They have such unique personalities!