Saturday, January 25, 2014

"Crock Pot Chocolate Lava Cake......"

Don found this recipe while reading one of the local publications.  I got the ingredients and made it yesterday.  We both enjoyed it very much.....a little bit of it goes a long way!  It is rich and filling!

Here is the recipe:


Here are my ingredients with everything prepared and in the crock pot.


The recipe calls for it to cook on low for 2 1/2- 3 hours.  I used the 3 hours and then shut it off (but left the lid on to let it cool slowly), then made sure dinner was soon on the table so it would be served warm.


I think the next time I make this, I will cook it longer because there seemed to be a bit too much "lava" and not much cake.  I'm guessing that all crock pots are not created equal and mine perhaps doesn't run as hot as the one used for the recipe? It sure tasted good though!  :)


1 comment:

KarenInTheWoods said...

That looks sinfully delicious!!!!! Oh my, if I made it, what would I do with a while crock pot full of it????