Friday, June 8, 2012

"Our Weekly Newspaper...."

As some of you may remember, Don and I were for our Governor's recall, and as I'm sure you all know by now, due to big news coverage, Governor Scott Walker survived his recall and remains Governor.  Time for all of us to move on and hope that whatever wounds have been caused in our state, will now begin to heal.

But, as you can see in the photo below (taken yesterday at our local coffee shop), whomever put the Ad stickers on yesterday's "Isthmus", Madison's weekly newspaper, was having a bit of fun with its "placement".  The caption, "Him Again...", which to me sounds very negative, is only the title for an article that includes written pieces from some more well known local individuals who were both pro and against what happened at the ballot box, and their thoughts as to Wisconsin's future.  In my opinion, all of their perspectives were positive.


Admittedly, I found the placement humorous.  Yeah, I know....."childish".   ;)

No comments: