Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"It's Been Awhile......"

I haven't posted anything for a few days. First, I didn't have any photos (or in this case, I didn't "know" I had them), and then I wasn't feeling well and was too lethargic to sit at the computer. I swear that cold "meds" and I do not mix well. My last dose of meds was yesterday morning and I feel much more "normal" today. I hope I can continue to get better and not take any more pills.......

Don and a few co-workers had a spot at a "informational fair" in the Memorial Union last week. They were displaying their "apps" designed for medical residents (I hope I have this correct). Here are Don and Thomas in front of their display board.


And Nate and Thomas......


These photos were taken during the set up time before things began. When I stopped by mid-morning, the place was packed! I'm surprised that Don had any voice left by the end of the day. ;)

No comments: