Friday, January 7, 2011

"Going, Going, Gone......"

Our Christmas tree this year........


What goes up, must come down........


Unfortunately, I was too late this year in thinking to purchase a "Christmas Tree Storage Tote", so it had to go back into it's original box. The box is still in good shape, but it is so unwieldy to move to and from the basement. A tote with handles/wheels(?) would be much easier.....or so I hope.


Gone......the room seems so big! For some reason, I didn't use the flash for this photo as I did in the others. Perhaps it was subliminal, making it a gloomy photo because of the absence of the light. We have been going through withdrawal, missing the Christmas lights........


1 comment:

Molly Bee said...

Oooo! I love a nice big uncluttered room. Unfortunately, I haven't seen one around here in quite some time.