Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"New Years Eve Party Participants....."

Mary and Made' joined the gathering and seemed to definitely be having a good time. ;)


Krista stopped by with Zoe. Jacob and Kai stayed home as they were not in top form....the family had been ill throughout the holidays. The twins are 6 months old already!

Rob's brother, John, is in the background.


Andy and Crystal, John's girlfriend, hanging out in the kitchen.


Rob "makes me laugh".........


Susan must've been saying something serious to Rob from the look on his face, eh?. ;)


Michael, Andy, and Lonny being social. Remember my comment from the day of sledding....."the Big Kid of the neighborhood"? I'm sure you can figure out to whom I'm referring. ;)


Once again, Don and I wish you a VERY Happy New Year!

No comments: